Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Art of Chaos: Installment I. and II. - Wood/Mixed Media



For the last several months I've been steadily working on completing the Art of chaos: Installment I. and II., transferring my original artwork onto wood. I used a variety of exotic woods to create these sculptures and a number of mediums to achieve a smooth surface for the images.



To view additional images of:

Art of Chaos: I. Installment -

Art of Chaos: II. Installment -

These pieces will be featured April 24th - The Thought Gallery - with Featured artist - Svetlana Shusterman - from the MTV's The Real World.


The Thought Gallery - 4th Dim3nsion
1621 Cahuenga Blvd.,
Los Angeles, CA 90028

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I admire your focus and dedication in preparing for this exhibition. It's that very diligence that will make you a success. Good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, David. Your support means more to me than I can express. I'll let you know goes.

    ReplyDelete